This Process Notebook was designed by Book Developer Naomi Rose as a hands-on creative companion to use in conjunction with her inspiring book, Starting Your Book. Keeping a Process Notebook as you write will help you to discover, track, navigate, and treasure how your book-writing process emerges out of you to fulfill your creative promise.
Imagine what it would be like to know from direct experience and simple observation:
- What inspires you ~
- What nourishes you ~
- How you actually like to write ~
- What your innate strengths are ~
- What you’ve never before realized can develop from within (qualities that will greatly serve you) ~
- What the deeper Self is, and how to tune into it ~
- That you can count on yourself to conceive, continue, and complete your book ~
- That you can discover an inexhaustible well of deep, inspired, connected writing every time you sit down to write!
Read The Process Notebook on your computer or device. Better yet, print it out and put it into a 3-ring binder, and use its Exercises and Reflections to guide you to increased self-awareness and confidence as you write.
Becoming aware of your process as you write improves your range, your writing, and your confidence. You can let go of external standards, and work fruitfully with what’s in you.
Starting Your Book opens the door. The Process Notebook helps you go through it!